All too often we hear horror stories about installations running over time and then of course, budget – not to mention the finishing of such works being considered of poor quality. That’s why at Capital Windows, we offer commercial and residential project management support for any project that we undertake.
Residential Project Management
Most improvements to your home need just as much time at the planning and design stage as they do at the fitting stage. It’s our firm belief that detailed project management is often the key to success for any construction project. From the very outset, we listen to your needs and help you make informed decisions about your refurbishment, renovation, self build or extension project. Included in all our projects as standard, we provide a project management service for our residential clients ensuring that you are ‘up to date’ with the smallest of details – let us take the stress out of home renovation.
The benefits’ include:
- Reduces the daily stress of running a home improvement project.
- There’s always someone with a firm grip on the project; ensuring timescales are met and budgets are kept on track, maximising efficiency on your project.
- Take advantage of industry knowledge and expertise, particularly useful when hiccups arise throughout projects, which they often do.
- We fill in the grey areas between trades which reduces the amount of communication you’ll need to have with tradesmen in areas you might not know much about.
- We’ll keep you in the know of every detail of your project.
Commercial Project Management
We provide a professional construction project management service to meet the needs of our commercial property clients, so if you’re an experienced commercial property developer who needs a trustworthy hand on their latest new-build sites – we have a solution for you. We offer an extensive range of services that can be adapted to meet the demands of the project, whatever its complexity. Let us join up the numerous experts and specialists you need to deliver your entire project.